K&R Hydraulics facilities
Hydraulics facilities include our 3,000 square metre state-of-the-art repair hydraulics facilities have been designed to maximise our workflow and to deliver quality workmanship.
The facility features cutting-edge machinery and technology including:
- Easy access and an expansive loading bay to accommodate any size job.
- Drive through access for large trucks.
- 20-tonne, 10-tonne, and 5-tonne Gantry Cranes.
- 1-tonne travelling Jib Cranes.
- A Cylinder Stripping Bench capable of 100,000 Nm of torque for disassembling and assembling cylinders with a bore of up to 1 metre x 10 metres in length.
- Specialised calibrated equipment to allow piston nuts to be torqued precisely to OEM specifications.
- Hydraulic cylinder test equipment featuring live hydraulic fluid condition monitoring and data logging capabilities.
- A 460m3 Clean Room with high speed access doors ensures all critical components are assembled and tested within a filtered clean-air environment, maintained to ISO 14644 standard.
- A 700 bar Hydraulic Test Bench with test equipment and facilities to log and plot equipment performance.
- Welding Bay including Automatic Bore Welder, capable of reclaiming cylinder clevises of all sizes, and the most up to date Sub-Arc Welder with integrated rotator technology.
- Automated equipment allowing flat precision grinding and conical lapping of critical pump and motor components.
- Ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
- A dedicated 170m3 TrueFlow Spray Paint Booth with the latest technology including bake cycle and an automated retractable roof to cater for “drop in” jobs.
- Fully equipped Machine Shop including the latest technology 10M CNC Lathe.