With a combined workforce experience of more than 80 years servicing and repairing hydraulic components, the dedicated and highly skilled workforce at K&R are equipped to tackle almost any task, from cylinder repairs and reseals, to barrel honing and cylinder manufacture for small or large cylinders.
Our engineers can assist in solving design problems from concept to completion, developing new ways to improve your systems and equipment, boosting efficiency and reliability.
In our dedicated hydraulic pump & motor repair, rebuild and test facility, we can ensure that all items are not only repaired correctly, but are fully tested and certified to OEM specifications.
Our repair facilities include:
- A 1000 square metre workshop with purpose built awning for servicing of mobile equipment
- 100,000 ft.lb cylinder stripping bench capable of stripping cylinders with a bore of up to 1 metre x 10 metres in length
- Specialised calibrated equipment to allow piston nuts to be torqued accurately to OEM specifications
- 700 bar hydraulic test bench with test equipment with facilities to log and plot equipment performance
- Welding bay including automatic bore welder, capable of reclaiming cylinder clevises-large or small
- Cutting edge machines & technology allowing in-house manufacture of components and quick turnaround
- Automated equipment allowing flat and conical lapping of critical pump and motor components