Our new 2724 square-metre state-of-the-art repair facility provides excellent access and includes:
- expansive loading bay (two truck-widths) to accommodate any job
- 20-tonne, 10-tonne and 5-tonne gantry cranes
- latest-technology 10m CNC lathe
- one-tonne travelling jib cranes
- dedicated spray booth with a roof that opens to cater for “drop in” jobs
- 100,000 ft.lb cylinder stripping bench (capability to work on cylinders with a bore of up to 1-metre x 10-metres in length)
- specialised calibrated equipment to allow piston nuts to be torqued accurately to OEM specifications
- 700 bar hydraulic test bench with equipment to log and plot equipment performance
- welding bay including automatic bore welder, capable of reclaiming cylinder clevises of all sizes and the most up-to-date sub-arc welder with integrated rotator technology
- cutting-edge machinery and technology allowing in-house manufacture of components for a quick turnaround.
We don’t just process repairs through the system; we aim to reduce our customers’ maintenance costs across the board by reducing the frequency of failures. If a customer comes in for a repair and we identify an inherent design issue, we will provide the option of designing an improved replacement or tweaking the existing component. It is up to our customer if they would like a quick fix, or a long-term fix. We aim to work with customers by value adding through our technical know-how.