K&R Hydraulics have had a long affiliation with the Steel industry.
Our staff have had in-depth involvement with Steel Making and Forming. Having worked with companies including Molycop, Austube Mills, Onesteel, Port Kembla and Westernport Victoria, we understand the demands of this industry on hydraulic equipment, and the crucial importance of equipment reliability.
Our staff have first-hand experience working on systems with various types of fire-resistant fluids.
We specifically cater for the Steel industry by providing the following services:
- Repair of hydraulic cylinders of all scales.
- Overhaul of hydraulic pumps and motors.
- Testing and repair of hydraulic proportional and servo valves.
- Supply of hydraulic filters and accumulators.
- Supply of hydraulic motors, pumps and valves.
- Providing Service Technicians to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic faults.
- Assisting with shutdown repairs.
- Provide hydraulic condition monitoring equipment.
- Provide hydraulic fluid conditioning equipment and services.
- Conducting site accumulator audits.