Our highly trained and experienced machining operators ensure every task is completed to exacting standards and precise tolerances.
Using our advanced machinery with the latest software, K&R can precision engineer components in a wide range of metals, including specialised stainless steels and titanium.
Our new 10M Geminis CNC Lathe boasts 10 metres between centres, 525mm spindle bore and full CNC functionality. This unique piece of machinery is one of only a handful in Australia.
We also have a range of tuned boring bars allowing us to machine bores up to 6 metres in depth, giving us the capacity to manufacture or remanufacture any cylinder components that the market requires.
The 10M Lathe complements our capabilities in the repair of large excavator and drill rig cylinders for the Mining and Civil sectors, and is also available for any other large machining applications, i.e. Agriculture, Shipping or Steel industries.
Our comprehensive Machine Shop includes:
- 4 Axis Vertical Machining Centre 1,000mm Table.
- 4 Axis Turning Centre 1,000mm between Centres.
- 5 Axis Simultaneous Machining Centre 700mm Table.
- 2 Axis CNC Lathe 1,500mm between Centres.
- 2 Axis CNC Lathe 2,500mm between Centres.
- 3 Axis CNC Lathe 10,000mm between Centres complete with live tooling.
- Conventional Machines.
- Surface Grinders:
- 300W x 600L Table.
- 400W x 800L Table.
- Lapping Equipment:
- Flat 1x 400 dia Table.
- Flat 1x 900 dia Table.
- Conical 1x 350 dia.