K&R Hydraulics have extensive experience working within the Transport and Logistics sectors.
Our hydraulic expertise has allowed us to assist businesses in the following areas:
- Port Infrastructure – perform system audits, equipment upgrades, repairs and maintenance on ship-loaders, large forklifts and product processing equipment.
- Shipping – perform rebuilds and upgrades on hydraulic components during large ship and barge refits.
- Road Transport – carry out rebuilds on a variety of container forklift components.
- Rail – service a range of rail maintenance equipment, as well as supplying engineering assistance and equipment for wagon upgrades.
- Air – service and repair ground support equipment for major airline and defence organisations.
Our services include repairs and maintenance to transport hydraulic equipment, including bus repairs and maintenance, truck repairs and maintenance, equipment testing and engineering services.
For more information on our transport and logistics hydraulic services contact our team today.