As part of K&R’s drive to provide world’s best practice hydraulic repair and testing facility, we have invested in a new state-of-the-art hydraulic cylinder test facility bench.
This new equipment will play an important role in K&R’s already leading-edge hydraulic repair facility. Our new facility boasts the following features:
- 460 Cubic Meter Clean Room, with high speed access doors, providing aerospace standard atmosphere for component assembly and testing.
- 10 meter Geminis CNC Lathe with large bore tooling and milling functions
- 180 cubic meter latest design industrial painting enclosure with full bake capabilities.
- Sunnen 8 meter hone
- Esab LAF101 Subarc Welder with integrated rotating system
The new Hydraulic cylinder test facility equipment will boost K&R Hydraulics’ cylinder test capacity, featuring the following capabilities:
- Provide live hydraulic fluid condition monitoring coupled with alarms to notify the operator immediately if tight fluid cleanliness and water content levels are exceeded.
- Data logging capabilities to allow K&R to supply both graphical and numerical reports of actual cylinder test data.
- Provide automated cycling capabilities to achieve superior testing criteria.
- Ample flow to allow testing of even large excavator cylinders at actual working speeds.